Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Free Money Making Strategy, Day 7

We are still holding strong at a little over 250 views a day. And the newsletter subscriptions are starting to come in.
As you know I am Troy Merriam AKA: "Todemmart", Today we are going to go over a key areas of the free Money Making strategy and I Have a special gift for you guys today. But before you get the gift, I am hoping you will read the rest of this post very carefully.

The first area I would like to go over with you guys is, " The Money is in the List " , This is very important. So I am going to type it again, The Money is in the List. You see unlike Programs that Come and Go, a List of subscribers can last for decades or even forever.. As long as you keep advertising your list sign-up page. (known as a Splash Page), You will always have subscribers. Sounds pretty simple doesn't it ? It is, but there is a little more to it. And this is one of the reasons why I Keep asking everyone to sign up for my news letter.

You see everyone who signs up for my news letter automatically becomes apart of my Todemmart Community and they get all the up to date tips, tricks and secrets to keep their efforts at their maximum potential.

Another area I wanted to express is this, I am sure by now there are several of you if not more that are getting impatient with me because I am not giving out much information yet. In this case I don't blame you and I do apologize, But it would not be fair to the Todemmart Community if I was to give out all the information now before they are able to implement this knowledge First. It really Doesn't matter weather you are first in line or last because their are billions of people on the internet. And thousands Joining everyday. But like I said I have to keep things fair for those that have been loyal to Todemmart.

Now if you want that jump start the only thing you have to do is Sign up for the newsletter by simply Clicking here, Then read the new page and sign up, it is free.

Ok, that's it for today I hope you guys have a better understanding of what I am Doing, Thanks For reading..

Troy Merriam (Todemmart)
Don't Worry I didn't Forget the Gift, Here is a few Freebies for you Guys by clicking here...
Thanks again...

No comments:

Post a Comment